This kit Includes:
- The Mini-ITX Ironclad Plus main board
- All interconnects needed to integrate your DE10-Nano with stand-offs
- I/O Backplate
- PC Speaker (now integrated on board)
- USB 3.0 shaped User port for external MT32-Pi and other legacy accessories (now integrated on board)
- Remote control Kit
See all specifications and full product information HERE
Optional Add-ons quick information:
- 128MB SDRAM Module: Needed to to play the “big” good old games
- Massive Heatsink: Custom heatsink to keep your FPGA massively cool (35x35x15mm size). Ideal for passive FPGA cooling
- Mt32-Pi INTERNAL Hat: Mount your Mt32-Pi inside your Mini-ITX case, fully integrated, no more plugging and unplugging, more information HERE.
- DB9 to USB3 User port adapter: Transforms the DB9 User port into the standard USB 3.0 shaped one to connect the MT32-Pi if you already have one with that connection (This adapter is always included, integrated on board)
- Remote Control Kit: Includes a Remote control, IR receiver, and extension cable. (This kit is always included)
- DB9 Extension cable (0.5m): Needed to connect the SNAC splitters, it is a standard DB9 extension cable (not null-modem).
- SNAC Splitters: Get the most out of the DB9 SNAC EXTENDED User Port, the TRUE zero lag experience using your original retro controllers/lightguns/you-name-it. Each splitter supports 2 players. The Neo-Geo Splitter is compatible with JAMMA, and supports 2 simultaneous players with 6 action buttons plus start+coin!. This splitters require SNAC EXTENDED support, only available on boards with the DB9 connector user port.
- RGB to Composite/S-Video converter: It plugs to the video multi-out (VGA out) and converts the RGB signal to composite and S-video. PAL and NTSC standard is selectable with a switch. MORE INFO
- Decapod with case: Connect all your retro controllers to your Mini-ITX Ironclad through DB9 SNAC EXTENDED, and switch between them with a simple switch!, it replaces all the DB9 splitters and has the same capabilities but integrated in a single device. Includes the DB9 cable. This is not the MT32 Decapod or USB Decapod.
The DE10-Nano FPGA board is sold separately. This is a pre-order for the FIFTH batch, it is estimated to start shipping in December 2022 in order of purchase. Keep an eye at the front page section dedicated to updates and progress.
If you have any problem with the payment process or credit card verification fails, please contact me via Twitter or e-mail for alternative payment methods.